Job Description for UPHS Volunteer Coordinator:
Principle Accountabilities Will Include:
1) Developing a communication plan that uses:
2) Developing and publicizing a list of activities that can use volunteers, including but not limited to:
3) Publicize and recognize the work of UPHS volunteers including:
4) Develop support for volunteers including but not limited to:
5) Maintain a list of active volunteers that might be assessed as potential nominees for the UPHS Board or for serving on Convention Teams or other UPHS activities.
Term and Requirements:
The Volunteer Coordinator will be appointed by the President of the UPHS. A majority vote of confirmation by the full board will also be required. The Volunteer Coordinator will report to the President and will also be accountable to the Board of Directors.
The Volunteer Coordinator will serve for a term of two years at which time a new Volunteer Coordinator will be appointed. A member may serve more than one two year term as the Volunteer Coordinator.
The Volunteer Coordinator will be required to be a UPHS member in good standing, but will not be required to be a member of the Board of Directors.
Candidates for this position are expected to demonstrate a first hand understanding of UPHS operations. This might come from serving as a volunteer on a Convention Team, attending UPHS conventions on a fairly regular basis, or serving on a UPHS project such as scanning.
No compensation will be given to the Volunteer Coordinator, but the UPHS will provide reimbursement for some small operational expenses as approved by the full Board of Directors.
Please note that this not a UPHS Board of Directors position and you do not need to be a member of the BOD to hold this position.
Please contact UPHS President Larry Tiffany at email@example.com if you are interested in applying for this postion.